Since 2002, IndraSoft has successfully provided IT solutions
to major customers that include the U.S. Air Force,
Defense Logistics Agency, USTRANSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps,
Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Agriculture,
and Georgetown University Hospital. Our professional
staff has broad software and network experience and
expertise that include software and network engineering,
development, sustainment, migration, integration, training,
help desk support, testing and operational support.
We follow a well defined process to understand the customer's
information technology needs and then provide timely
and affordable solutions that meet those needs.
Indrasoft is a certified small business, 8(a), and a
woman and minority-owned corporation with proven leadership
in IT systems, exceptional customer service, solid hands-on
technical expertise, and an outstanding past performance
record. Key highlights of company include:
- ISO 9001:2008 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 Processes
- DCAA Audited Accounting System
"To deliver high quality Professional & IT Services and solutions to our clients in the Department of Defense, Civil Agencies and the Private Sector".
"IndraSoft has set itself the Vision to achieve the following in a period of 3 years".
- Create Sustainable business (for every-one to grow) by.
- Attaining 100% growth in revenue, year on year.
- Achieving long term financial and operational stability.
- Achieve long term financial and operation stability.
- Create a new line of business focused on Product Development.
- Develop focus on new Technologies/Services.
- Be recognized as one of the best companies to work FOR and WITH.
- Attain and maintain high Customer Satisfaction.
"We believe that living up to these ideals will build an inner strength in each one of us, as we strive for excellence individually, in teams and as an organization"
- We will strive to meet every commitment made to our customers and partners, whether explicit or implied, stated or unstated-Always.
- We deeply care about our employees. We will strive to nurture an environment of trust and mutual respect, where each employee is fulfilled and productive.
- We believe our partners are an extended family. We will always be fair and honest with them. We will strive to be a respected, trustworthy, and sought-after partner.
- We will conduct all our business activities honestly, truthfully, and ethically. We will provide transparent and socially responsible corporate governance.